Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday!

Today's topic on I'm Blog Hoppin'  is Three for Thursday, so I'll be sharing a favorite font, a favorite blog, and a favorite online resource. 

Favorite Font

I just recently found this great website Kevin and Amanda that has lots of really cool fonts! It is SO hard to pick just one favorite, but I really do like this one


I'm super impressed with the awesome things they have on their website! :)

Favorite Blog

Umm, this is SO hard! I have so many blogs that I read and it is really difficult to pick just one favorite...ahh! There's so many to choose from!

As far as teaching blogs go, I love reading Clutter Free Classroom and have gotten some great ideas for my classroom!

For crafty inspiration, I love reading Little Pink Monster --she has totally creative and fun ideas! (Every time I read this blog, I think "One day, (hopefully), I will be this talented too!" Haha! :) )

And for lots of laughter, great beauty tips, and a refreshing perspective on what its like to be a 20-something, I love reading Confessions of a 20 Something -- I can't tell you how many times I read this thinking, "That is exactly what I was thinking/hoping/feeling, etc." :)

Favorite Online Resource
As far as online resources go, I just recently discovered Pinterest and am REALLY liking it! It's so fun and so addicting! :)

2 comments:

Ginger Snaps said...

Amen to Pinterest!

Erin said...

Yeah, isn't it great?? :)

Post a Comment