It's ok to...
* change into pajama pants as soon as I get home from work (lol--I do this way too often, I know!)..even though it's now summer break, I still lounge around in PJs more than is probably socially acceptable, haha!
* crank up the AC when it's ridiculously hot outside! (A typical Virginia summer has hit us full force--I hate the humidity! Blahh...)
* spend lots of time pinning craft projects on Pinterest that I will probably never have time to get to...and still enjoying every cute, adorable pin I find!
* think my boyfriend watches too many episodes of Storage Wars....hah!
* yet... watch more shows on ABC Family than any other channel (Pretty Little Liars, Bunheads, Jane by Design, etc.)
* to paint my nails multiple times a week..(hey, it's summer break for this teacher...going to enjoy it while I can!)
* to be literally sick and tired of doctors offices and medical facilities...between all the drama with my 3 months and counting saga of The Sprained Ankle That Won't Get Better and this week's Cornea Abrasions and Corneal Ulcer infection, I am sooooo ready to be done with medical appointments and procedures...(Also? I had literally no idea it was even possible to get an ulcer in your eye...SO weird!)
* be counting down the days until my trip to Europe! (17 days--eek!!) Can't wait to explore the sights of London, Ireland and France with 3 fabulous friends!!! :) :)