Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite of the Week!



Today I'm linking up with Everything According to Erin for another Favorite of the Week!




My favorite this week is my brand-new NOOK COLOR!!!


I absolutely LOVE my Nook!

I've only had it for two days and already, I can't imagine how I got along without one, haha! Since I absolutely love to read, I know this little device will keep me entertained often! I think it will be SUPER great to have to take on trips. I guess I won't need to bring a suitcase of books like I normally do...haha! (Not really, but still!)

Barnes and Noble has an educator week where they give teachers discounts and the sale happened to start on Saturday, so I got a big discount on the Nook Color, which is always nice! Plus this super cute pink case:


Via

0 comments:

Post a Comment