Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! 




1.) I love this winter outfit! It looks so cozy and comfortable! I especially like the warm socks popping out of the boots, which is a trend I've seen everywhere this winter! Such a cute look!



2.) Wow! What an awesome picture! I LOVE this! Seeing all four seasons---sooo pretty!



3.) Whoever thought of this is a GENIUS! My closet is undergoing a little renovation right now, but as soon as it gets back to normal, I'm definitely going to do this with my boots! Fabulous idea!



4.) What a great idea of turning a TV tray into a portable ironing board! This would be so handy! And I love that fabric! :)


 
5.) I. Must. Stop. Looking. At. Pictures. Of. Adorable. Children.
 AHH! I just can't help it! This is too cute for words!



6.) Oh this is SO true! Haha....



7.) HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing at this one!
 Oh sooooo funny!


I hope you have a GREAT Wednesday! :)

10 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

Oh that sweater dress and boots in the first pin is so gorgeous! I would love to have that outfit. And your last pin his HILARIOUS! that is totally my mom.

xo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Angela said...

That photo of the little girl is adorable!
Hahaha the google pin is so funny! :)

xoxo
Angela

Kristen said...

Love the last two pins! First is so me when I'm into a good book, and the last one "you don't run the goggle?" hilarious!

Monica said...

I love those last two pins too! That happens to me with books all the time

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Erin, that tree painting collage is beautiful! Great pins too. That last one is hilarious!

SimplyHeather said...

I love the boots on the hangers! I totally need to do that..

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Al said...

LOVE these! And that sweet little girl - Too cute!!
Happy Wednesday, darlin!

Al @ Traffic Jelly

Erica said...

LOVE the idea of using those hangers to organize boots. mine are currently in a big pile on my floor. :) THANKS for the tip!

Jayme and Mendi said...

The boot tip is so awesome!!
Ok, I'm laughing out loud at the text conversation between you and your mom. That is hilarious and sounds a lot like my mom.:-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Kathy Schneider said...

I love the second one. So beautiful!

Post a Comment