Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Tangerine Tango!






Today I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies: Tangerine Tango!



Tangerine Style!


Tangerine Style! by eraff1483 featuring coral jewelry

Soo, being honest here, I actually do not wear tangerine (like ever), because I think it looks funny with my red hair,  but it is such a fun spring color and I think I need to branch out a little more! I was amazed at how many adorable clothes and accessories there are in different shades of tangerine! It really is the color of the year! :)




1.) This dress is so cute and stylish. It is a really pretty color and a great deal! I looked at the website and it is available in other colors too!

COACH tangerine dress
$48 - modcloth.com






2.) To me, nothing in the fashion world says "spring and summer" more than adorable wedges! Although these may not be super practical for my every day life (i.e. keeping track of and educating twenty 12 year olds), they would be perfect for a night out with friends! :)
 
Vince Camuto espadrilles wedge
$110 - vincecamuto.com







3.) This bracelet is really pretty and would go with so many different 
looks. I love how it has a range of shades. So nice! 
Coral jewelry
$24 - macys.com







4.) I love long, dangly earrings and these look really fun!
 
Chandelier jewelry
$158 - henribendel.com







5.) I love flowers and this ring is gorgeous!  
Wide ring
$16 - fantasyjewelrybox.com







6.) Ahh yes, it would hardly be a Friday's Fancies without me finding
 a pair of sunglasses that I'm coveting. :) I love the shape of the 
glasses---so cute! 
$325 - net-a-porter.com







Happy Friday! :)

7 comments:

Theresa said...

I love this color!

Lindsay [Elle Elizabeth] said...

I love everything about this outfit! Great choices! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Alyx said...

I love the look you put together! I think I probably look silly in tangerine, though... my skin tone and it don't really get along.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

We played along in this week's Friday Fancies too! I'm with you due to the red hair, I have to be careful with how I wear this color, but I'm definitely not opposed to pulling it in with accessories! ;)

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Anonymous said...

Love those earrings!!
What a fun look!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Jules

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I have never worn tangerine, or any shade of orange. Not sure it'd look good on me. But it sure is pretty to look at :) Especially that dress!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Beautiful! I love the dress and all of the accessories...so adorable! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Post a Comment