Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun Fitness Idea!

I saw this cool workout plan on Pinterest and thought I'd share it today!


Healthy Equals Happy
via Nyeema via Pinterest



I think this is just such a great idea! I like to watch TV and I think this workout plan would be the perfect way to incorporate a good workout while still getting in the entertainment time. Now, since I have Tivo, it may be a little harder to use this because I usually fast-forward through the commercials, but maybe I will watch more live TV and give this a try! :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an awesome idea!

Lindsey said...

This is def genius! I need to totally do this.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

This is a great idea!! Looks like it could be fun!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Post a Comment