Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun Recipes :)

I'm not one to normally spend much any time talking about food here, mainly because I have a ridiculous assortment of food allergies so I am limited in a lot of my food choices.

Luckily I live in an area (thank you Northern VA!) where there are plenty of grocery stores (Giant, Whole Foods, Wegmans) that I am able to purchase organic products at. However, the food I eat day to day tends to be a lot of the same, so I'm hoping to find some new, healthy but delicious meals, sides or desserts to try! And I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised to see how many recipes that I've come across on Pinterest that are recipes I can eat! Yea!

This is quite a big deal and something that is getting me excited about cooking and baking, so I thought I'd share a few of them.

1.) Spinach and Artichoke Pasta

I actually already blogged about this, but it looks so good, I couldn't resist sharing it again! My mom has this amazing spinach dip that I am obsessed with, so as soon as I saw this recipe, I was SO excited. Plus artichokes are awesome. I cannot wait to try this!

Lindsey via Pinterest
And here is where you can find the recipe: Budget Savvy Diva

2.) Zucchini Snacks
I do like zucchini quite a bit and this sounds so good with all of the toppings!  I am definitely going to try it this week.

Kelly via Pinterest
The recipe is available here at Strive to be Healthy

3.) Zucchini Fries
These look delicious! I can't really eat most fried foods, unless I make them myself so this would be an experiment for sure, but one that I can't wait to try!

Mishel via Pinterest
You can find the recipe here at Our Best Bites!

4.) Maple Syrup Cupcakes
I love maple syrup so much...seriously, I'm one of those people that drowns pancakes in maple syrup, haha. These sound really good!

Monica via Pinterest
 This recipe is available at Cooking Light

0 comments:

Post a Comment