Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies--Date Night!

Today's theme for Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving  is Date Night!

 

Fun theme! And ironically enough, I do actually have a date tonight! Yea!! :)
I wish I could wave a magic wand and make my Friday's Fancies outfit exist in my closet, because yeahhh, I don't have anything quite as cute as this to wear tonight....oh well!







1.) This dress is adorable! I love the color combos and the style! :)

 
Striped dress
£25 - awear.com







2.) Oooh, you definitely can't go wrong with a great pair of black high heels! I love shoes with an open toe! :) 

 
Giuseppe Zanotti black platform pumps
$350 - dsw.com







3.) I love this little clutch! How cute! Of course, I would never be able to fit everything I usually take with me in a clutch, but whatever!

 
Dorothy Perkins bow clutch
$17 - dorothyperkins.com







4.) I have always liked black beaded necklaces--they are such a classic look that go so well with many different outfits! 

 
$188 - freepeople.com







5.) Soooo pretty! I want these earrings now!

 

$98 - couture.zappos.com






 

7 comments:

Nicole Rene said...

Oohhh that is such a cute dress!!! :) Have a great weekend!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

I am in love with the colors of that dress! Great picks :)

Unknown said...

I love the dress, I almost picked it for my look for this week! You did a much better job styling it than I did when I tried. It kept looking so wintery, but your look is gorgeous and perfect for spring time!

poptartyogini said...

That's a great ensemble!! I wish coordinated outfits would just appear in my closet. Have a wonderful date tonight. How fun!

Sarah said...

LOOOVE the colors of that skirt! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

DSR said...

Must have those earrings...now! I actually probably have to kiss all my dangly earrings goodbye now that my 4 month old son is started to grab everything in site. His new favorite toy is his mama's long curly hair. Yikes!

So glad to have found your cute blog through Adventures of Newlyweds. New follower!

xox,
Dana @ five30three

Kim said...

I adore that dress...and those earrings are to die for!!!

Post a Comment