Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

Whew! I'm glad it's Wednesday! Is it just me or is this week dragging on? Hmm, might just be me! I'm linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!




1.) Oooh, I love this! I sometimes do get discouraged if my "Plan A" doesn't work, so this is a great reminder! :)

Cindy via Pinterest




2.) HAHA! This is hilarious. I hate auto correct! Yesterday, it autocorrected "Hmm" as "Gmail". Um, really?


Kelley via Pinterest




3.) These pink pants are adorable! Fun spring/summer color!


 
Christine via Pinterest




4.) Oh. Hmm. This is so something I would say. Hah!


Amanda via Pinterest



5.) This is the cutest room ever! Must find a husband who would allow me to decorate like this. And in the likelihood that it would never happen, I guess I have to have a daughter one day (and of course she'll hopefully love pink! Hah!) 

Nora via Pinterest


5 comments:

Danavee said...

Love the pink skinnies!

Elyse said...

So true about auto-correct. When you says Ooooh it changes it to poopy! Totally not the same thing!

Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

poptartyogini said...

Autocorrect frustrates me to the point of tears. Very true about plan A. I'll have to try and remember that.

Yette said...

Hi I was blog hopping (I started in iblog4.me and I just went on & on). I love your blog! It's so colorful & I love the idea of making a blog entry out of 'pins' in our Pinterest account. I might try that one of these days. Of course, I'll back to your website.

Btw, mind if we do a link-exchange?

Thanks.

Sarah said...

YES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is cute clothes like this! Love your blog!

Post a Comment