Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday!

Hello friends! It's Wednesday (obviously you already knew that, haha!) and that means it's time for another Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle from The Vintage Apple!





Here are some of my favs from this week:


1.) Such an creative idea! This would be a perfect Mother's Day gift!

Tami via Pinterest


 
2.) I LOVE this craft idea! I think I will make these bookmarks for my students next year on Valentine's Day! SO fun!

 
Julie via Pinterest



3.) Hahaha! Omg...

Katie via Pinterest




4.) Oooooh, so pretty! Can't wait to try something like this!
 
Meghan via Pinterest




5.) Um, these shoes need to be in my closet right now! So adorable...
 
Permata via Pinterest




6.) I love the stripes on the wall! So elegant and it really makes the room look bigger!
 
Holly via Pinterest



7.) Ahhh hahaha! This is soooo true!

Raven via Pinterest


 

3 comments:

Elle Hattan said...

I made those bookmarks for my students and they LOVED them so much! We also do a project called Kidstown where the students make crafts and offer services. The bookmarks were very popular there as well :)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

The bookmarks are so cute!! What a great idea!! And we really want to try that caviar manicure too! Looks so fun!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

poptartyogini said...

i love those tulip picture pots. such a cool idea. those bright pink shoes just make me smile.

Post a Comment