Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday!

Time for another Pinterest-themed Wednesday! I'm linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! :)




1.) What a cute dress! I love the ruffles! And the accessories match perfectly!


Amanda via Pinterest




2.) Such a fun idea! Using picture frames as dry erase boards---definitely going to do this in my class next year!

 
Caitlin via Pinterest




3.) Adorable boxes! They would match the color theme in my room SO well! And apparently it's duct tape? Who knew it came in such cute patterns!

 
Jennifer via Pinterest




4.) One might say I have a slight obsession with glittery (and one would be correct) but seriously, who wouldn't love turning on and off a light with this sparkly fun on it??!? Love it!

Amanda via Pinterest




5.) Hahaha! Very true... :)
Kim via Pinterest



6.) This might be the coolest IPod speaker I've ever seen!

Diana via Pinterest



7.) Such a pretty look! Love love love this style! :)
 
 
Amy via Pinterest

3 comments:

poptartyogini said...

I totally feel wasting a good outfit on an ordinary day. On the other hand, maybe wearing a flashy outfit on an ordinary day somehow makes it extraordinary. So in love with the light plate.

Anonymous said...

That ruffle dress is amazing! I think if I glittered my light switch, the boy would kill me.

Anonymous said...

#5 is the story of my life! I am constantly battling with the idea if its worth wearing a "good" outfit or not haha. Ohh what silly problems us girls have :-)

Post a Comment