Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School!

It's really hard to believe that another summer is over and that it's already time to begin getting ready for another school year! Where has the time gone??  I honestly feel like I JUST packed up my classroom and closed down the year in June, lol.

Yesterday was my first teacher workday and I spent the entire day unpacking boxes, rearranging furniture and trying to get organized. I moved to a different trailer (one day I hope to be back in a regular classroom, haha....) and so it's a little difficult trying to figure out how I want my new room set up. I'll post pictures once it's a little more organized...Luckily, my trailer is attached to the trailer of one of my closest friends at work, Emily, and we are soooo excited to be so close to each other! :) 

This time of the year is always a little stressful, trying to get everything done in the midst of meetings and other school obligations but luckily there is Pinterest to lighten the mood, lol...



Truer words were never spoken, hahaha!
Source

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck starting off the school year! Are you teaching 6th grade again?

Amber said...

That pin is adorable!

Good luck this year, girl! :)

Post a Comment