1. What do you value most in life?
My family and friends! I am very lucky to have such a wonderful family and such great friends who are all always there for me!
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
I would have to say Tivo! I love love love my Tivo box and being able to record shows! It's a huge time saver and gives me a lot more flexibility! For example, today I'm going to see Legally Blonde: The Musical at a nearby theatre. It just so happens that the show is happening at the same time as the Redskins game--if I didn't have Tivo, it would be a tough decision, haha...
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Treating people with respect, honesty and kindness. Doing things that you enjoy. Trying new things/new experiences.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
Hmm, this is a tricky one to answer. I guess I would say I'd like to be remembered for showing the people in my life what they mean to me and for treating people with love and respect.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I'm really proud of myself for getting my Master's degree in Elementary Education! It was really hard taking classes to finish up my Master's degree program during my first year of teaching, but I somehow survived and it was a great feeling when I was finally done, haha... :)