Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Inappropriate Life

How's that for a title?? Hahaha....

One of my favorite shows to watch is the absolutely hilarious Chelsea Lately. Chelsea Handler---wow...where to begin? I think she is hysterical! She is ridiculously silly and crazy but her show is awesome! :) And she has written some funny books as well---if you like comedians, definitely check them out!

Pinned Image
Source


One of the best parts of the show is the round-table, where Chelsea and other comedians talk about important life issues aka celebrity gossip. My absolute favorite person to be at the round-table is Heather McDonald--LOVE her!

Pinned Image
Source

I just finished reading Heather's new book called My Inappropriate Life that came out earlier this week and I highly recommend reading it! Heather shares lots of funny stories about the show, being a mom, and other crazy adventures in her life. There were a few points where I almost choked on my pita chips---hilarious! I'm sad that I read it SO quickly because now what do I read? I love memoirs or funny non-fiction books, but I read through them at hyper speed most of the time... :( haha..


Pinned Image
Source

(And needless to say, sadly I was not given a free copy of the book or in any way compensated for this review. I only wish I was cool enough to have those kinds of connections...hahaha!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of that book, I'll have to check it out!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I love a book that can make me laugh so this may be one of them, thanks for the plug

Post a Comment