Linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social! Yay! This week, we are taking an awkward trip back to middle school and high school--eek! And no pictures will be shown--oh darn, my scanner isn't working and I'm old enough that we didn't have digital cameras "back in the day". Hah!
1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake: Super baggy jeans, "bell-bottom" jeans, omg so embarrassing to remember those!
2. Who were your best friends in hs? Heather, Jennifer, Lauren, Greg, Colleen, Laura, Elizabeth, Jennifer U., and so on. :)
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs? Going to the movies, going to the mall, football and basketball games, game nights, good times! :)
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Uh, no. I had about a million different crushes but nothing even remotely serious, haha. I went to prom with a guy who (I think) had a crush on me, but I was a little fickle about guys. Oh well!
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? We had a secret code name for a girl in our group who was kind of a friend but also kind of annoying. So we could talk about her without anyone knowing. Yeah, I know. Super nice and all. :-/ My friends and I would also make up code names for our "secret" crushes. Which we did a terrible job of keeping secret, hah!!