Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

Hello!! I'm back from a little blogging hiatus and linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.. :)

The questions for this week are all related to our childhoods!

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
Nope! I don't think I ever had a sleep walking experience. I think I occasionally talked in my sleep and according to some people (aka sisters, haha), I also sometimes snore (lies!) but no sleepwalking as far as I know...

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Hahaha hmm,  there was one time that I was really mad about something (probably lost Saved by the Bell priveleges for the day or something haha) and I was up in my room thinking "I'm so packing up my stuff and leaving!" but then remembered that my mom was making spaghetti for dinner that night and decided to stay...hah!

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
Noo, which is kind of surprising since I like to talk a lot but I did spend plenty of time playing with about a million Barbies and other dolls... :)

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
Nope, never! Hah, I was apparently quite boring.... :)

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
Hmmm, I once remember watching an episode of Beverly Hills 90210 (the old version!), which I definitely was NOT allowed to watch at that age, but that's all I can think of...
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha I think the 90201 is funny- my mom let us sisters watch that all together, oh the 90's drama! :) however I was the baby and they were 8 and 10 years older than me! LOL

Post a Comment