Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Favorite of the Week!

Today I'm linking up with Erin (love the name!!) for my Favorite of the Week!



I am absolutely LOVING my new boots from Nordstrom that I got earlier this year.


VIA

They are SO comfortable and SO cute! I love them!

I wore them all day around school and my feet did not hurt one bit at the end of the day--that is a great boot!

I love shopping for shoes at Nordstrom--it is one of the few places that I can find shoes for my tiny feet...anyone else have feet that are sometimes even too small for kids shoes? Where do you find your shoes? I'm always looking for stores that sell shoes in small sizes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. We're twins! Thanks for linking up. I have those same boots and I just love them!

Anonymous said...

Omg AND I used to live in Northern VA! Small world!!

Post a Comment