Saturday, November 5, 2011

Getting to know me! :)

Today, I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for SUYL--non-mom bloggers! I love reading Kelly's blog so much--it is one of my favorite!

I got this fun outline from xoxo, Mrs. Smith. It's hard to know what to write to introduce yourself for things like this, so I'm glad to have these fun questions to answer!

Guilty pleasure?
Purses and bags. I have SO many and every now and then, I try to go through them to get rid of some, but it is too hard...:( haha

I can't travel without?
Books--I love to read!

Recent splurge?
Probably my most recent splurge was tickets to see Les Miserables at the Kennedy Center. It was SO good! I love the music and the performers were awesome. I went with my mom and one of my sisters and we had a great time!

My go-to flower?
Hmm, not a huge fan of flowers (allergies make them not as much fun), but I do love roses and the color pink, so I'd say pink roses!

In bulk, I buy?
Nail polish...haha...or pita chips--Stacy's Pita Chips are the best!

I sleep on?
A double bed with a super cute zebra-striped bedspread from Delia's--I love it, even though they probably designed it for a teenage girl, haha...

Comfort food?
Pita chips, gelato, sugar cookies

For breakfast?
Not really a breakfast eater, but I usually will bring some bread and butter to snack on at some point during the morning after school has started...

For dinner?
Pasta!

Can't stop watching?
Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Against the Wall (new this year and SO good!), anything on HGTV!

Best online shopping find?
I love Rue La La and Beyond the Rack--I have found some good deals on those websites! Oh and Plum District too!

Every girl should have?
A little black dress...(or several in my case!)

My style in five words?
I like clothes that are cute, fun, and comfortable.

I love wearing?
Earrings, flip-flops, Ugg Boots, sweaters, fleeces... :)

Dream job?
I love my job now (elementary school teacher), but I would also love to be an author one day!

2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I love nail polish too! I have so many. I have an entire drawer in my desk dedicated to nail polish haha!

Erin said...

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

Post a Comment