Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm back!

Wow---these past few weeks have FLOWN by! I can't believe how long it has been since I've had the time and/or energy to write on this blog! Whoops!

What have I been doing during this time away from my blog?

Teaching and jumping into another school year!


My classroom! :)


Playing with fun nail polish designs!

Pretty much obsessed with polka dots, haha!

Patriotic Theme!

More Polka dots!

Redskins-themed! Unfortunately, not a good luck charm that week..sigh...

Attending a Christian retreat at Rockbridge--so much fun!

Sooo pretty!!
Fun weekend with Debbie and Tabitha! :)

Visiting JMU!!

I love/miss JMU sooo much!
The new stadium is so cool!
Happy to be back at my school and seeing a football game! Even though we lost... :(


Seeing the Redskins play! (Or at least try to play....lol..)

Fun day but ugly game...unfortunately, one of several...


Celebrating a SUPER fun Halloween!

Emily and I at school on our "Fall Dress Up Day"! :)

Yummy food at Brittany's Halloween party!

My very talented friends made all this super cute, creative food! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment