Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite of the Week!

Another link-up I like to do on Mondays is Favorite of the Week hosted by Everything According to Erin



Since it is still (technically!) Monday, here we go with a favorite of mine!

I got this adorable scarf from Target just the other day and I LOVE IT! It is so soft, cozy and comfortable! It is the perfect length to wrap around your neck, and yes, it is the same scarf I featured in this post! :) 

I had another black scarf that went missing about a month ago. Sad! I have looked EVERYWHERE for that scarf and finally decided it must just be out there somewhere in the wilds of Virginia...(hah--that's a joke-- I live in Northern VA, which could not be more suburban if it tried.... :) )

Since black is an essential part of my wardrobe, I decided to buy this one and I'm so glad I did!

And the best part was that it was only $14.99! Whoo hoo!! You can buy it here if you are interested! 

(And no, Target definitely did not pay me anything to say how much I like this scarf. I'm pretty sure they don't know that my blog exists, haha...)

I could go on and on about how much I love it--I know I will be wearing it all the time! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone always needs a plain black scarf! Thanks for linking up lady!

Post a Comment