Monday, January 30, 2012

Make It My Own Monday!

I love Make it My Own Monday put on by Holly and Chelsea.

Once again, I searched through Pinterest for a cute outfit to wear today!
 
This picture was my inspiration:


Simple, yet classy and cute!


And here is my version of this outfit: 


The scarf is my favorite part! It is so soft and comfy!
This outfit is much more casual than I would normally wear on a Monday because today was a teacher workday and we were allowed to work from home!! Whoooo!! It was such a great day! :)
This is me: happy to be working at home!!
Per my doctor's orders, tomorrow I can FINALLY go back to wearing contacts and makeup! YES!

I love Make It My Own Mondays--it definitely makes me think of creative new ways to wear my clothes! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment