Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday! :)

I'm linking up with Michelle on The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays!



1.) I love this dress! So classic and cheerful! It gives me hope that spring and summer will be coming soon (wellll, soon-ish, it is still January after all...haha)




2.) WOW! I want this closet! Unbelievable!!!!



3.) These might be the cutest cakes EVER! I LOVE them! 



4.) Try to remind myself of this all the time...



5.) LOVE this nail design! I'm going to try it this weekend! :)



6.) Oooh, these are so fun! I love zebra stripes!



7.) Umm, I had to laugh when I saw this because I totally do it! Especially if no one else is home...haha..please tell me I'm not the only one!



Happy Wednesday and Happy Pinning! :)

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I love all of your pins! I found you from on the link up. You're blog is really cute. I hope you will check out my blog and follow back! :)

bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh that dress is so cute! Perfect for spring! And it would go lovely in that closet :)

Hope you have a terrific Wednesday!

xoxo,
Cheryl
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

ACW said...

That is my DREAM closet! So organized and huge.

Unknown said...

Love love love that dress! ANnd who wouldn't love such a massive closet :)

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

ashlyn | nicole said...

LOVE IT ALL!
from that dresss to the closet to those amazing cupcakes! :]

great pins.

xoxo
ashlyn

www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

jessica said...

love your pins. like every single one!

im adding those zebra toms to my wishlist!

mybagofsunshine.blogspot

Jenny said...

i remind myself of #4 as well!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I've seen the last quote, and love it! Whoever came up with it is genius! And those Tiffany's cakes are adorable!

XO. Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com
:)

Post a Comment