Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Pink and Red!



Today I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies: Pink and Red! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, this is the perfect theme for this week!

 




Pink and Red!

 Pink and Red! by eraff1483 featuring pink jewelry

I love putting together pink and red, they are such bright and fun colors!


1.) I love this cardigan! The color is adorable and it would be one of those sweaters that would become a "classic" in my closet, I'm sure!
Vero Moda v neck cardigan
€22 - welikefashion.com



2.) I do love skinny jeans! I have some in pretty basic colors (tan, black, and denim), but I'm thinking about branching out a little with some colored ones! Love this shade of red... 
 

Slim fit jeans
$130 - witchery.com.au



3.) Cute earrings! The colors go so well together! I remember when I used to think pink and red majorly clashed, but now there are so many pairs to pair them up and have a really cute outfit!

Juicy couture jewelry
$35 - juicycouture.com



4.) This heart necklace is too cute for words. I am going to look on Amazon and see if I can find it--maybe if I order it tonight with my free 2-day shipping (yay AmazonPrime!), it might arrive in time for Valentine's Day!!


Pink jewelry
$29 - amazon.com


5.) I LOVE this scarf! I think the pink and red together looks soooo cute! Of course, I would not be buying a £615 version of it, but still, so adorable!


Bottega Veneta pink scarve
£615 - matchesfashion.com


6.)  I love ballet flats and this is a really pretty shade of pink! It would be perfect for spring! :)

Lucky Brand "Emmie2" Ballet Flats
$59 - bloomingdales.com


7.) I already have a ridiculous number of red nail polishes (and other colors for that matter, haha!), but I love this shade and I love Zoya nail polish! I got a gray Zoya nail polish in my January Birchbox and it lasted for SO long without chipping! 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute, comfy and trendy outfit. I love those red skinnies.

Happy Weekend girl!

xoxo,
Cheryl
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Nicole Rene said...

Cute outfit!! I am especially loving that scarf!!! :)

Have a fun weekend!
Nicole Rene
http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

ali v. said...

I'm dying for pops of color--and I have a feel that pink cardi needs to be mine! so so happy to have you again this week for FF--"see" you next Friday! xoxo {av}

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I am totally crushing on those pink flats. This outfit is so fabulous for Valentine's Day :) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

jessica said...

I am loving those pink ballet flats! sooo cute!

Post a Comment