Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy BIRTHDAY Eileen!

Today is my older sister's birthday--yay!! (I won't call her my bigger sister because she is a skinny mini, haha)

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful, fun sisters! :) I'm so excited to celebrate Eileen's birthday today and I can't wait for her to open my present--I think she will love it! Here are some sister shots from over the last few years:

Molly, Me, Birthday girl Eileen, and crazy Bella in front--Easter last year! :)



A few years ago, my sisters came to my class holiday party and even dressed up as twins because it was "Twin Day"! :)

To say we like the 80s is an incredible understatement....if you live in the DC area, you must go to a Legwarmers concert---they are AWESOME!


Birthday girl Eileen and I at the Denver Airport--or was it the Cincinnati airport that's really in Kentucky? Haha..Oh well!
Sisters ready for a night on the town! :)

This is our favorite palm tree at our favorite beach...(and yea that probably sounds a little weird, haha!)
Happy birthday Eileen! Thanks for being such a great sister for all these years! :) Love you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment