Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink Swap!

One of my favorite blogs to read is Monograms and Manicures--she is so stylish and has great party ideas, decorating tips, and all kinds of other awesome posts! A few weeks ago, she announced a Pink Bloggers Swap! As soon as I heard about it, I signed up---what could be better than a swap with PINK as the theme--yay!!

I was partnered up with Elyse and I am SO thankful for the fabulous gifts she picked out for me!

When my package arrived, I immediately knew I would love it because of this:
Anyone who writes in pink pen or marker will become an instant friend of mine! :)


When I opened the package (like a little kid on Christmas morning), I was excited to see:

Lots of cute bags and pink tissue paper!

Here are some of my goodies!

A cute candle, adorable post-it notes, a Lilly Pulitzer lip balm and  koozie, a super cute makeup bag, a set of pink and green note cards, and lots of fun stickers!!

In another bag was this absolutely adorable nail polish that I cannot WAIT to try: 
Pink sparkles! :) :)

And finally, this pretty pink glass box:

So pretty! I think I will use it to hold some of my favorite earrings!
I had a great time doing this swap! Thank you Elyse for my fabulous gifts and thank you Hopsy for organizing this fun event! :) :)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

This looked like so much fun!

Holly said...

Wow! What an amazingly super cool swap present, especially the little box, which reminds me of a marshmallow! :) I would have been excited to get that in the mail too!

Just dropping by from #FF.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Post a Comment