Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday!!!

Today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday!



1.) I want to have a tropical or summer party RIGHT now so I can serve these! Soooo cute!






2.) I love this shirt! The bow is beyond cute!



3.) I love this idea! What a cool way to hang scarves!



4.) Wow--this room is gorgeous! I love the color combos!




5.) Great, great advice! :)


6.) Hahaha! This made me laugh! LOL!



6.) This is so true some days, unfortunately....lol!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I must have this bow shirt! It is so cute!!

Have a great rest of your week girl :)

xoxo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Life With Lauren said...

Great pins that room is amazing!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the display of the fruit! I totally have to do that sometime!

xo-Leah
http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

The shirt with the bow is too stinking cute!

Alyssa said...

Oh my goodness, that last one is me to a T hahah! Love it!

Haus of Style said...

I wish summer was here so I can have a tropical party too!

My 2nd time linking up with you ladies for these pin ups! So fun =) Check out my pins if you have time, thanks!
Just Tututiny

Sarah said...

LOVE that bow shirt, too cute!

Post a Comment