Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Always one of my favorite days of the year! I love everything Irish-related and one of these years, I'm going to go to Ireland and be in Dublin on St. Patrick's Day! 


Mychaela via Pinterest

Hahahaha!!!


The fam has been quite busy getting ready for our favorite holiday---two different members of my family stocked up on Guinness without realizing the other had already bought some, haha, the oven has already baked 3 loaves of Irish Soda bread, and my sisters mastered the art of baking Car Bomb Cupcakes, complete with green sprinkles! :) 

Lindsay via Pinterest
Lol!! And to think that not that long ago, people didn't even have Siri! Craziness! Haha!



This month of March has been a busy one and I cannot seem to shake this sinus infection I got a few weeks ago, so unfortunately this little leprechaun (seriously, one of my students asked me if I knew any leprechauns, haha! 6th graders! Lol!) does not have any super exciting St. Paddy's Day plans, but I am going to meet up with some friends to watch the VCU/Indiana game tonight--I'm making Spinach Dip, since it goes perfectly with the day! :) 



Amanda via Pinterest
One of my favorite Irish blessings! :)



I hope everyone has a fabulous day and whether or not you are Irish or not, I promise I won't pinch you if you aren't wearing green! 

(I actually got in trouble for doing that in 2nd grade---my mom got called in for a conference because I kept pinching people for not wearing green, even after it wasn't St. Patrick's Day anymore, hah!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment