Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinterest Fun on Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!




1.) How cute are these little cookies? I love flip-flops--these would be perfect for a summer barbeque! :)


A Little Loveliness via Danette via Pinterest



2.) What a fun bookcase! So adorable!

Natasha via Pinterest



3.) Oooh, I love sandals! One of my favorite parts of spring!
 
Lare Doute via Joana via Pinterest




4.) Omg....for real! I despise Daylight Savings! Ugh!

Some Cards via Katie via Pinterest



5.) Haha! Love it! Since I totally agree with this, maybe that is why I have a ridiculous shoe collection!

Style Delights via Pinterest



6.) Super stylish spring summer outfit! Love those shoes!
 
Polyvore via Lindsey via Pinterest




7.) This is totally AWESOME! Best backyard game idea ever!

Sassy Style Redesign via J via Pinterest



Have fun pinning! Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Ha! I LOVE these pins... the yard twister looks like a blast and I think I need to make those cookies asap!

www.hgifford.blogspot.com

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

great pins girl! those flip flop cookies = yum & that game of twister is perfect for spring!

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Erin O'Riordan said...

Oh my, those flip flop Nutter Butters are too cute! Plus, it's fun to say "flip flop Nutter Butters!"

Angela said...

Love all of your pins! Especially the flip flop cookies and tea cup shelfs... so cute! :)

Monica said...

I love that backyard twister!

Tasia said...

Those pins are awesome! Especially the one about the shoes...a girl always needs new shoes, I say. My roommates would say otherwise, though.

I'm your newest follower!

Jessica Blimbaum said...

HAHA those little nutter butter sandal cookies made me laugh out loud. Too cute.

Ashley said...

I need to make those flip flops! And I agree, why can't it happen at 2pm on a Wednesday or better yet, a Friday!>

Unknown said...

HI! I am visiting from the vintage apple. Those cookies are so cute! I am going to need to make some this summer for our pool parties and that negotiation for show shopping is totally true!

Sarah said...

Those shoes and cookies are so cute! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect (and we have similar tastes!)

Post a Comment