Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinterest Fun!

While I'm off exploring various European cities, I scheduled some posts ahead of time and wanted to keep things current on my little blog... :)


I normally link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday but since I'm likely without Internet access today, I don't know if I'll be able to submit my link on her page..oh well! I still wanted to share my favorite pins for the week!!



1.) What a cute hairstyle! Now that my hair is getting longer, I definitely want to try something like this! :)


Source


2.) This is scarily accurate....haha! Yeah, I am not a fan of "roughing it" to say the least, lol!!

Source

3.) Ahh! Love it!!

Source



 4.) Pretty! I love silver and gray!


Source


 5.) Love love love this....
Source



2 comments:

Amber said...

Oooh the fun bun looks fun! ;)

I love the silver & gray outfit!

Elyse said...

Have so much fun in Europe! So jealous!

Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

Post a Comment