Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ireland!

I am currently on a train to Dublin that has great Wi-Fi yay!! First time I've attempted to blog on my IPhone haha! We are having a great time on our trip so far, hard to believe we are 1/3 of the way through it! London was awesome: we saw the Tower of London, went on a boat cruise on the Thames, walked across the Tower Bridge, went up in the London Eye and a ton of other fun things! On Thursday, we spent about 6 hrs in Heathrow Airport waiting for our flight to Ireland that had been delayed..I read 286 out of 392 pages of a book on my Nook during that time hah! Yesterday, we spent the day exploring Blarney Castle and spending entirely too much $$ at the Blarney Woollen Mills! Now we are en route to meet our friend Rachel and stay at her house in Belfast! :) Today is also my younger sister's 25th birthday!! I can't believe she is 25!! I feel old! Well, Molly Chris, if you are reading this, I hope you have an awesome day!! Love you! :)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Have a great time in Dublin! I visited that city when I was studying abroad... go to the Guinness Factory..the views of the city from the stop are amazing!

Post a Comment