Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday!

Yay! Time for another edition of Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle from The Vintage Apple! :)






1.) What a cute, comfy outfit! I'm already thinking ahead to fall (mostly because I'm tired of 100 degree days with horrible humidity!)




Source





2.) This is so ridiculously adorable! I need someone to have a bridal shower and/or a baby girl shower because I want to make one of these! :) Pieces of taffy...love it!


Source





3.) Ugh. This has been quite a summer. Thankfully, my house did not lose power during the derecho that hit our area recently and I am so grateful for that! But still...this weather is ridiculous....

(and I know I talk about the weather alot! Believe it or not, at one point in time, I did think about being a weather reporter! Haha...)



Source



4.) I love this dining room! The carpet is my favorite part!!

Source





5.) Hahaha! I will SO use my teacher voice around big or small children if necessary. 

(Although I do have to keep it in check. I've only used it once around my boyfriend and he just looked at me very strangely and said "Umm, why are you talking to me with THAT voice?" Hahaha!)

Source




6.) I have to be honest, this one made me tear up the first time I saw it---definitely puts things in perspective for me. Wow.



Source





I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday and happy pinning!! :)

2 comments:

Jade Sierra said...

New follower from 'How Pinteresting Wednesday!'. Loooooove the 'Don't make me use my teacher voice!' shirt! I repinned it! :) I just got my first teaching job (YESTERDAY) as a 4th grade literacy teacher! What do you teach?

I look forward to getting to know you! :) Check out my page @ http://justplainjade.blogspot.com

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

I love all of these!!! That comfy fall outfit is adorbs!!!!

Post a Comment