Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I was born in Cincinnati, OH and despite having lived in Virginia for the past 20-some years, people STILL tell me they can hear a "mid-west" accent when I say certain words. Too funny! I don't hear it at all, haha...
2. I LOVE pasta or any type of Italian food! I would eat some type of pasta every single day, (actually I sort of do...!) Ha!
|Homemade Rotini---absolutely one of my favorite foods to eat! :)|
3. I am obsessed with reading! I am constantly reading and often have several books I'm reading at one time. Some of my favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks and Mary Higgins Clark. Also, I get a lot of my new book recommendations from my teenage cousins, who introduced me to the Matched and Divergent series. Haha--well, at least I'm reading the same books as my students.
4. I have bright red hair, blue eyes, super pale skin and tons of freckles. I also get asked on a fairly regular basis by random people when I moved to the US from Ireland. Ummm, wouldn't I have an Irish accent if I was from Ireland? (Hmm, that would actually be pretty cool!) Hah..
|My skin looks even paler than normal here--yikes! Also, I get sunburned on cloudy days if I'm not careful... ( Boo!!|
5. In August, I will be starting my FIFTH year of teaching and my fifth year of teaching sixth grade--wow! Funny story: when I first began my teaching license and master's program, my friend Holly and I swore up and down that 6th grade was the ONE elementary grade we never wanted to teach. (She was afraid the curriculum would be hard (not really true) and I was afraid the students would all be taller than me, which is unfortunately true...lol!!) Little did I know where I'd end up a few years later! :)
6. Related to my last random fact, I am 4'11 and can relate to SO MANY of the short people problems I see all over Pinterest. I'm the shortest in my family and many of my much younger cousins are now taller than me! Sad! Oh well...
7. I love reality TV! Real Housewives of Orange County, Love in the Wild, Dance Moms, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, Shark Tank, The Bachelor, etc. The list could go on and on....
Here are the 15 bloggers I choose for this award:
1. Amy Lynn @ All Things Girl
2. Leslie @ Life in its Ordinary Form
3. Vicki @ My Vickilicious Life
4. Kim @ Pink Pearls and Polka Dots
5. MJ @ Teaching in Heels
6. Julie @ Run Dream Cook
7. Sarah @ Shorelines and Sunshine
8. Hannah @ Sweet Tea and Stilettos
9. Alyssa @ Never a Dull Moment
10. Julie @ Love JulieBug
11. Meg @ More from Meg
12. Kristen @ Love Lipstick and Pearls
13. Courtney @ For the Record
14. Erin @ Fleur de lis and Football
15. Bonbon @ Life of Bon
I love to read these fun blogs! You should check them out! :) I'm excited to see what fun facts are shared!! :)