Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday!


While I'm off exploring various European cities, I scheduled some posts ahead of time and wanted to try to keep things current here... :)


I normally link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday but since I'm likely without Internet access today, I don't know if I'll be able to submit my link on her page..oh well! I still wanted to share my favorite pins for the week!!


1.) Haha! This is awesome! My sisters and I were ridiculously typical 90s' kids and I love this!

Source


2.) I love this quote! :)

Source



3.) Ahhh hahaha! This cracked me up....and I could definitely relate to ;) :) Lol!

Source



4.) What a cute dress! I love the belt! :)


Source




5.) Hahaha! I've thought this before too!!


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment