Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself and I





Linking up today (a little late, haha) for a fun link-up with Jenna, Shane, Kristen, Danielle, Breanna and Amanda!

I LOVE finding new link-ups and fun blogs to read! :)




 1 - What Would You Attempt if You Knew You Could Not Fail?
I think I would devote myself full-time to writing and becoming an author. I've been tossing around ideas and thinking about writing a children's book for a few years now and I really wish I could publish a book! :)


Source



2 - If You Only Had 6 Months to Live What Would You Do With The Time?
Yikes! I don't like to think too much about only having a limited amount of time left, but I do know that I would spend lots of time with my family and friends. I would want to be around them as much as I could and enjoy our time together. 


Source



3 - If a Front Page News Article Was Written on You, What Would the Headline Be?
Umm, it would probably be something like "Local Teacher Saves Students who Don't Listen to Fire Drill Instructions".....hahaha, just kidding :)

Source

or maybe "Virginia Woman Wins Mega-Millions Lottery".

:)

4 - What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?
 
Oooh boy. I have quite a few, but I'd say my number one pet peeve is people who interrupt meetings or a training class to ask questions that were ALREADY answered. Ugh! It happens way too often in my opinion...

Another pet peeve: grammar and spelling mistakes! They drive the teacher in me crazy! I find typos in newspapers, newsletters, even billboards sometimes, haha...

Source


5 - What Is Your Favorite Chick Flick Movie?
I absolutely LOVE Chick Flicks! If I had to pick one (impossible!), I'd have to say The Notebook, Mean Girls, 27 Dresses, Ever After, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and The Proposal. This is nowhere even close to a complete list!

Source

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Write a book. You can do it!

Post a Comment