Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nail Polish Swap: All Lacquered Up!






I recently participated in a really fun Nail Polish swap hosted by Meghan and Angela--ooh I love nail polishes! :)

I was partnered up with the lovely Rhonda of Hepburn and Houndstooth. She did a fabulous job of picking out awesome nail polishes for me!

I got a gorgeous Essie Orange, a pretty purple from Nicole by OPI and two cute mini polishes from Mary Kay! :) 

Here are my fun nail polishes!!



This was such a fun swap and I'm excited to try my new polishes! Thank you Rhonda for being a fantastic partner! And thank you Meghan and Angela for hosting a really great swap!! :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad you like them!

But I do have to correct you that the mini polishes are by mark!

:)

Anonymous said...

Love that orange color!!! Thanks for participating!!

Post a Comment