Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday and 100 Followers! :)

Happy Wednesday!! I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday (a little late today, haha...), but first,  I wanted to share how excited I was earlier today when I saw that I now have 100 followers! Wow! I appreciate all of you who read and comment on my (mostly) ridiculous and non-super-important  random posts about life! :) Thank you!!!

Onto my favorite pins of the week (side note: I almost always accidentally type "pints" instead of pins just about every time I type it, haha...)





1.) Oooh, these sound yummy! And I think they are probably kind of healthy? Healthy-ish? They are carrots after all, hah!

Source


2.) Super cute outfit for transitions between summer and fall! And that bag--I must have!

Source

3.) Hahaha!! The look on that pug's face is priceless!!


Source


4.) Love love this Iphone case! The color is soo pretty!


Source


5.) Hah!! Oooh, so funny! 

Source


6.) I am literally speechless. And laughing hysterically! :)

Source



2 comments:

Elyse said...

That story is hilarious!

Elyse @ My Life with a Cherry on Top

Jenny said...

That is a cute iPhone case! Love pinterest, I might be slightly addicted to it!

Post a Comment