Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October! Happy Fall!

I know that the first day of October is not actually the start of fall, but it has always seem to be the time when I start to see the seasons really change! :) 

I love fall because it's usually still nice out without being ridiculously hot like it is during summers...and I love cozy fall sweaters, adorable boots, and fun scarves, pretty fall colors, crispy leaves, pumpkins and yummy apple cider!! :) 

Here are a few other fall favorites: 
Pinned Image
Source

What are some of your favorite things about fall?



2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love pumpkin! Also scarves, hot apple cider and seeing the leaves change colors!

Amber Maddux said...

i love fall!!!! popping over from Southern Belle and your recent showcasing :) Totally scored some Pumpkin Butter from Trader Joes & highly recommend it.

Post a Comment