Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pinterest Wednesday!

Time for another week of Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle from The Vintage Apple! :)


Here are some of my favorite pins from the week! 
(p.s. I'm ridiculously obsessed with Pinterest! It's sooo addicting and fun! :) )

1.) These are the cutest, fanciest cupcakes I've ever seen! Wow!

Pinned Image
Source

2.) Aww, I love this! With me, it's usually a bond created over clothes, makeup or any of the awesome shows on ABC Family that are not necessarily meant for people my age but I still watch..."Oh you watch Pretty Little Liars? I thought I was the only one in my 20s who loves that show!" Hahahaha...

Pinned Image
Source

3.) This is an adorable combo of colors! I would not have necessarily paired turquoise and brown together, but seeing it like this is inspiring! Love it...


Pinned Image
Source


4.) Awww, this is really sweet! Certainly puts things in perspective... :)
Pinned Image
Source


5.) I love this nail design..wow! I can't wait to try this look!

Pinned Image
Source

6.) Ahhh hahahaha..I would love to use this as an example of graphs for my math class.. ;) :) ;)

Pinned Image
Source


1 comments:

Sara said...

Love love love the cupcake AND the color combo of that outfit! Great picks!

Post a Comment