Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Year in Review


I'm linking up with Brooke from Covered in Grace for a 2012 in Review Link-Up! Here are some of my favorite posts and/or posts that meant a lot to me during this past year!


January

I love to write about teaching and the silly, funny kids who make me laugh constantly.I started running as a hobby and loved sharing my adventures with running.

February

I put myself out there in hopes of meeting someone in a singles link-up I call stepping out on a limb--this was a big deal for me! I love writing about favorites of mine and other fun facts that let others get to know me!

March

I ran in my first 5K and was very proud of how I did! I also wrote about what being a '90s kid means to me.

April


May

I laughed about numerous ridiculous moments in life and also dealt with a change of plans....

June


July

I got ready for my European adventure

August

All about my amazing trip: Europe Trip Recap 1 and Europe Trip Recap 2.

September

I blogged about the cutest, easiest craft ever: DIY T-Shirt Scarf!

October

This fall certainly seemed to be a season of reflecting...

November


December

On a serious note, describing how I felt about the tragedy in Sandy Hook: There Are No Words  

and on a lighter note, my on-going love for pinterest!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great year summer for the blog Erin!! Happy New Year!!

Tif said...

I want to do a marathon someday! SOMEDAY! Just got back from my trip...finally able to hop around from the 2012 year in review link up! Thanks for linking up with us! I'm a Happy New Follower!

Tif
Ramblings of a Southern Belle
http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

Post a Comment