This Week's Questions:
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I'm definitely going to try to cut back on the carbs because I eat way too many!
And increase my veggies and fruit intake.
I've heard of some people who do a vegetarian diet one day a week--they
call it "Meatless Monday"--and I think that sounds really interesting to
possibly try this year. Plus I like the name, haha! :)
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Try varying the workouts you do so you don't get bored.
Also, a great playlist on your Ipod can definitely help
you keep going!
3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
I spent lots of time with my family, which was awesome! :)
We had fun opening presents, eating lots of food and enjoying
some relaxing, chill-out time!
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish
in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Hmm, my main goal for 2013 is to get back into running and
complete some races. Although I did that in early 2012, I'm still
going to put it here because that really is the BIG goal I hope to
accomplish this year!
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why:
This year I'm going to be teaching an after-school remediation
class, which I'm excited about! I'm also going to be looking at buying
a condo, which is awesome/scary! :) Ooh and I'm seeing Bon Jovi in