Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social!

Linking up today with Neely and Ashley for  Sunday Social!!


Sunday Social



What is your ideal way to relax
I love to read--that is usually my go-to way of relaxing. I also find painting my nails to be relaxing, which is why I usually paint my nails at least 2-3 times a week...haha :)


Where is your favorite place to be
I absolutely LOVE going to the beach! I love laying out on the sand, listening to music, reading, and just enjoying being near the ocean. I wish I lived at the beach! :( One day...!


Who do you consider your biggest role model
I would definitely say my parents are two of my biggest role models. They are really awesome parents and are super supportive of my sisters and I! They really are the best! 


What does your life look like in 3 years? 
I would like to think that I'll be married and settled by then but well, at the rate things are going that remains to be seen... (haha okay Debbie Downer moment OVER). Beyond that, I hope to be a published author (!!) and to own my own home! :)


If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? 
I REALLY try not to look back at things with regret but remain positive and keep moving forward. That being said, I wish I could go back and change my decision to take French instead of Spanish in high school. That way I could know what my darling kiddos are saying when they switch to Spanish...(I'm sure it's TOTALLY nice things..hahaha ;)) Side story: this actually was said in my classroom this year: One student to another: STOP speaking to me in English--I'm so tired of it!" Me: "Umm, noo English is actually encouraged here..." Seriously??!? Haha...


What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
I'm sure I've said this before but I think my biggest accomplishment is earning my Master's degree in Elementary Education! I'm really glad I pushed myself through those last few classes to get that degree, although it was tough doing that during my first year of teaching. 



What about you????

1 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Loved this post, I also wouldn't go back and change anything in my life as it all goes to who I am............3 years from now I believe my life will be much the same as it is now.......

Post a Comment