Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Apres-ski! :)


Linking up with <av> from Long Distance Loving today for Friday's Fancies! 

Today's theme is "Hit the Slopes!" or as I like to call it "Put on a Cute Outfit to Sit by the Fire in the Ski Lodge All Day". Hah. 

I went skiing once a few years ago and it was literally the scariest thing I've ever done (and I was on the bunny slopes--how embarrassing) and I'm 99.9% sure I will never do it again! I had fun but seriously got freaked out by the ski lift and not feeling like I had good control of myself going down the mountain hill....

BUT that being said, I definitely was up for creating a super cozy and fun outfit for the "after skiing" fun! :)








Apres-ski! :)

Apres-ski! :) by eraff1483 



I love this pretty sweater! The color is so cute--I love blue with my bright red hair! :)

Vero Moda knit top
$32 - veromoda.com







Can't go wrong with skinny jeans. Love 'em!



Oasis skinny leg jeans
$60 - oasis-stores.com







These boots are adorable---not necessarily my usual style of boots but I think they have a great "ski" look to them....



Timberland fleece booties
zappos.com







I have a weakness for silver hoop earrings and let's be honest, it's not like I'd actually be skiing so I don't have to worry about them getting caught...haha!



Mood
$19 - debenhams.com







Obsessed with scarves. This one looks so soft and comfortable!



PASHMINA ART cashmere scarve
$55 - pret-a-beaute.com

6 comments:

ashlyn williams said...

loving that blue sweater. & my grey scarf is a staple of mine! love this look girl!

x

Betsy Transatlantically said...

the lift is SERIOUSLY the scariest part of skiing! I hate being that high off the ground and always freak out about how to get off gracefully. (I fail, obviously...)

Jayme and Mendi said...

You can't go wrong with some black & grey staples with a pop of blue! Good picks!! We can hang out in the lodge together. ;)

Happy Friday!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

Love that sweater! The color is gorgeous and it looks so comfy!

Happy Friday & I hope you have a fab weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Skiing is not something I have ever tried and don't think I ever will.........the ski lift freaked me out the only time I have ever been to the snow.......lol

Erin said...

Thank you all! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is a tiny bit afraid of skiing, haha... :) ;)

Post a Comment