Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Apres-ski! :)


Linking up with <av> from Long Distance Loving today for Friday's Fancies! 

Today's theme is "Hit the Slopes!" or as I like to call it "Put on a Cute Outfit to Sit by the Fire in the Ski Lodge All Day". Hah. 

I went skiing once a few years ago and it was literally the scariest thing I've ever done (and I was on the bunny slopes--how embarrassing) and I'm 99.9% sure I will never do it again! I had fun but seriously got freaked out by the ski lift and not feeling like I had good control of myself going down the mountain hill....

BUT that being said, I definitely was up for creating a super cozy and fun outfit for the "after skiing" fun! :)








Apres-ski! :)

Apres-ski! :) by eraff1483 



I love this pretty sweater! The color is so cute--I love blue with my bright red hair! :)

Vero Moda knit top
$32 - veromoda.com







Can't go wrong with skinny jeans. Love 'em!



Oasis skinny leg jeans
$60 - oasis-stores.com







These boots are adorable---not necessarily my usual style of boots but I think they have a great "ski" look to them....



Timberland fleece booties
zappos.com







I have a weakness for silver hoop earrings and let's be honest, it's not like I'd actually be skiing so I don't have to worry about them getting caught...haha!



Mood
$19 - debenhams.com







Obsessed with scarves. This one looks so soft and comfortable!



PASHMINA ART cashmere scarve
$55 - pret-a-beaute.com

6 comments:

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

loving that blue sweater. & my grey scarf is a staple of mine! love this look girl!

x

Betsy Transatlantically said...

the lift is SERIOUSLY the scariest part of skiing! I hate being that high off the ground and always freak out about how to get off gracefully. (I fail, obviously...)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

You can't go wrong with some black & grey staples with a pop of blue! Good picks!! We can hang out in the lodge together. ;)

Happy Friday!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Love that sweater! The color is gorgeous and it looks so comfy!

Happy Friday & I hope you have a fab weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Skiing is not something I have ever tried and don't think I ever will.........the ski lift freaked me out the only time I have ever been to the snow.......lol

Erin said...

Thank you all! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is a tiny bit afraid of skiing, haha... :) ;)

Post a Comment