Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yay--it's the weekend!!!! :)

Well, this has been quite a crazy week between returning back to work, dealing with a surgical procedure (a definite non-favorite is stitches--yuck!), setting up my classroom, preparing for our Open House, and somewhere in there finding time to plan for the first week of school! 

My classroom came together very nicely with the help of family (thanks to my mom for helping me set up things in the classroom, sort through books, hang up posters, etc. and to my sisters for helping me create posters, make supply runs, etc.!) 

I will post pictures of it soon but it will probably be after the weekend...I took a few pictures before I left today but I didn't realize that I had left my memory card at home, so it took the pictures on my actual camera's memory (I think?) and I don't know where my camera cord is! Hmm, must add that to my to-do list for the weekend...

I'm so glad that it's the weekend now! I definitely feel worn out from this week but I also feel like I'm a good spot as far as being prepared for the first day. I have a few little things I want to get done before Tuesday, but otherwise, I'm planning on having a fun and relaxing weekend!

On Saturday, I will probably go on a shopping expedition with my sisters and then I'm going to my friend's birthday party that night. She is having it as a Christmas-themed party since she loves Christmas, which is perfect since it is my favorite holiday too! I can't wait to listen to Christmas music--I hope the Glee Christmas soundtrack is played! :) 

My Sunday and/or Monday will most likely be spent doing this: 

Reading the second book in this fabulous series! I will write more about The Hunger Games later for sure! :)


 Or this:

Painting my nails this ADORABLE pink: Strawberry Margarita by OPI! :)

Or this: 
Watching one of my high-quality, educational films such as the motion picture masterpiece 13 Going on 30! Love it!


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment