Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hunger Games!

I cannot believe that this is the week that Hunger Games is coming out!! I'm SO excited! I have been waiting for this for SO LONG! Yay!!!!!

(I also can't believe that I'm going to make myself wait to see the movie until I've finished a big project for an online professional development class, a project that is about 75% of my grade and is due by the end of the day Saturday! I guess I'm becoming a grown-up and doing my work first, then having fun second...sigh...)

Earlier today, my dad showed me a hilarious Hunger Games parody and I thought I'd share it for my fellow Hunger Games fans out there....



Hahaha! Oh too funny! My favorite part was probably when she smacked her arm with the string on her bow and arrow (although I know from experience how much that can hurt, lol! )


After watching it about 4 times with my dad, I convinced my dad that he HAD to watch the real trailer to decide if he wanted to see the movie, and after the trailer was over, he asked me a question about something from the movie and I proceeded to talk about it for....oh about the next 15 minutes (hey, whatever--he did ask me a question!) :) I'm not sure if I sold him on it or not, but oh well! I'm going to go see it at the very first showing after I get my project completed! I can't wait!!




Haha! Saw this on Pinterest and it made me laugh...and is pretty much true... :)

Catherine via Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment