Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social: TV!


 Linking up ( a little late!) with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!









Favorite TV show of the past


The Brady Bunch! Hahahaha...I love this show so much! This and Saved by the Bell were my favs of my childhood!


Favorite TV show currently:
Oooh, so many! Modern Family, anything on HGTV, Teen Mom, The Bachelorette, Hell's Kitchen and many others...

Which Reality Show would you NEVER do?
 As much as I like watching The Bachelor, I don't think I'd ever want to go on it...just a little too much drama for my taste, haha. Although that doesn't stop me from watching it.. :)


Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do?
Hmm, if I could sing, I would totally audition for American Idol or The X Factor...unfortunately, I can't! Booo! :(


TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?

Hmm...this one's a little tricky...I can't really think of any! :-/

 TV character you'd want to date?
Jim from The Office...without a doubt! Love him! :)

2 comments:

Brandy Bruce said...

Love all things HGTV. So inspirational! And I loved the Brady Bunch!

Unknown said...

I so should have thought of Jim, what a good answer!

Post a Comment