Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


Linking up today with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!


This Week's Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 

Oooh, I would have to say my Nook, my IPhone (I know, I know..), my Victoria's Secret lotion, Stacy's Pita Chips, and seltzer water! :)



Erin's Favorites






2. All time favorite book? Why? 

Ahh!! I can't pick just one! The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks because it is very touching and sweet. A Circle of Friends because it is such a great story with interesting characters. Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffin--she is an amazing writer!


Pinned Image
Source


3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012

It has been a goal/dream of mine to write a children's book and I'm REALLY wanting to start it before the end of the year! It's just so hard to find time, being so busy with school!


Writers
Add caption


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? 

Hmm, I would probably say 2006, my senior year of college, because I had such a great time with so many awesome memories with my group of girlfriends and other friends. I miss it! :(



5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? 

I can be kind of shy and reserved when first meeting people but once I get to know someone, I open up! 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

love those pita chips, like a ton!!

Happy Sunday! Come by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! xoxo

New follower :)

Unknown said...

omg i LOVE staceys peta chips! seriously addicting! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

Good luck with the book writing! You've got it :) new follower from Amber's blog, Brunch with Amber!

Sara

Gina said...

Those pita chips are seriously the best!! You know I have a copy of The Wedding but I have yet to read it?! I've had it for a few years too!! Thanks for the follow, following back!! Have a great one :)

Brittany Dawn said...

I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to read more! And I LOVE your blog design and layout!

Amber said...

Oh a children's book would be so fun! You should definitely do it :)

Post a Comment